Categories

segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2011

Messi will win the world cup with Argentine

With all trophies at club level achieved, the Argentine Lionel Messi has yet to fulfill a dream: to be world champion. The Argentinian striker leaves even the assurance that one day will be world champion with his national team ...

"My dream? Be world champion and win the Copa America. It's what I need and I am convinced that i will achieve it," said Barcelona striker,to the Argentine Football Federation magazine (AFA).

"I would love to with titles with Argentina. But I know that I have nothing to prove, i was always ready to play and i will always be so I do not feel beholden to anyone. I'm just another player who wants to give the best to Argentine soccer. Ggradually the team will grow, "he said.

Barcelona. For there is no doubt Messi: Barcelona is the best team in the world. "I honestly can not even compare. Not worth ... Barcelona is the best team in the world and is recognized by everyone. Even those who are not Barca admit it. It is the result of the work of many years with the same players "he said.

Messi says he will win the world cup with Argentine

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário