Categories

segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2011

José Mourinho will return to England

Jose Mourinho has revealed that his intention is to return to the Premier League where he guided Chelsea between 2004/05 and 2007/08 but only after ending his contract with Real Madrid in 2014.

"I am very happy at Real Madrid is a great experience for me. It's probably the biggest club in football history and I would not miss the opportunity to work here but my passion is England and the next step will be working there. If possible for a long time. Seek me a club during the next couple of years, a good club, "he said on Monday to BBC.

The Portuguese coach has no doubts about the importance that the management of a squad may have in obtaining titles:

"For me, football is about human resource management. It is a human science. Emotional intelligence is the foundation of this sport and all of all the others. One thing is whistle a penalty winning 5-0 in at a friendly and another is doing so at the last minute of a game in the Champions League or World Cup. Preparing my players the best possible way is important because in the end its all about them about them. They are the ones who make the decisions at the right time. There is no a divine gift, they are the ones who make the difference.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário